Last update: July 7, 2020
The respect of of your private life is of the utmost importance for Dr.Bogatch ND, LTD., who is responsible for this website.
- the way your personal information is collected and processed. "Personal information" means any information that could identify you, such as your name, your mailing address, your email address, your location and your IP address;
- your rights regarding your personal information;
- who is responsible for the processing of the collected and processed information;
- to whom the information is transmitted;
- if applicable, the website's policy regarding cookies.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information:
- Last Name
- First name
- Mailing address
- Postal code
- Email address
- Phone and/or fax number
- Health insurance number
- Date of birth/age
- Medical information
- Physical characteristics
- Family/marital status
The personal information we collect is collected through the collection methods described in the following section.
2. FORMS AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Website registration form
- Survey form
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- Special offers
- Managing the website
- Other: booking appointments
Your personal information is also collected through the interactivity between you and the website. This personal information is collected through the following methods:
We use the personal information thus collected for the following purposes:
- Website management
- Other: Health assessment and appointment booking
4. COOKIES AND LOG FILES
We collect information through log files and cookies. These allow us to process statistics and information on trafic on the Website, to ease navigation and improve your experience for your comfort.
a) Cookies used by the Website
The cookie files used by the Website are the following:
- IP address
- Pages visited and queries
The use of such files allows us to achieve the following purposes:
- Improvement of the service and personalized welcome
- Personalized consumption profiles
- Order tracking
- Statistical surveys
By using the Website, cookies from the following third parties may be saved on your hard disk:
- Affiliates and Business Transfer. We may share your personal information with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information in connection with a merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including during the course of any due diligence process.
- Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to handle payments processing, provide data storage, fulfill orders and shipments, assist in marketing, conduct audits, and so forth.
- Other. We reserve the right to share your personal information if required or permitted to do so by law.
The website also embeds sharing and social media networks buttons that allow you to share your activity on the Website. Cookies and log files from the social media networks may be saved on your computer when you use these features.
You have the right to object to the recording of these cookies and log files by configuring your web browser.
Once you have deactivated cookies and log files, you may continue your use pf the Website. However, any malfunction resulting from this deactivation may not be considered of our making.
5. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information collected by the Website is not transmitted to any third party and is processed only by us.
6. STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The controller will keep in its computer systems, in reasonable security conditions, the entirety of the personal information collected for the following duration: 7 years.
7. HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information we collect and process is exclusively hosted in Canada.
The Controller may be contacted as follows:
The Controller may be joined by phone 778-537-8837 Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm or by email email@example.com
The Controller is in charge of determining the purposes for which personal information is processed and the means at the service of such processing.
b) Obligations of the Controller
The Controller is committed to protecting the personal information collected, to not transmit it to third parties without informing you, and to respect the purposes for which personal information was collected.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, the Controller is committed to notify you.
9. RIGHT OF OBJECTION AND OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information by the website ("right to object"). You also have the right to request that your personal information does not appear, for example, on a mailing list ("right to withdraw").
If you wish to exercise the right to object or the right to withdraw, you must follow the procedure described hereinafter:
The user must submit the request to the controller via email firstname.lastname@example.org
10. RIGHT OF ACCESS, OF RECTIFICATION AND OF REMOVAL
You have the right to consult, update, modify or request the removal of information about you by following the procedure described hereinafter:
The user must submit a request to the Controller via email listed above
If you have a personal account, you may request its removal by following the procedure described hereinafter:
The user must sen an email to the data manager which contains account information and email address. The email must be sent to email@example.com
Personal information we collect is stored in a secured environment. People working for us are obligated to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
To ensure the security of you personal information, we use the following methods:
- SSL (Security Sockets Layer) Protocol
- Access management - person authorized
- Access management - person concerned
- Network surveillance software
- Automatic backup
- Digital certificate
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations that allow us to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions.
Nevertheless, no mechanism can ensure a complete security and transmitting personal informations on the Internet always entail a part of risk.
14. APPLICABLE LAW
We are committed to respect the legislative provisions as specified in:
Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, SC 2000, c 5; and/or
Act Respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector, CQLR cP-39.1.